Digital Media Coordinator (PDF)
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Digital Media Coordinator will coordinate and execute the production of new media content including video, presentations, social media, email communications and other DU online presence.
- Develop social media strategy
- Manage and monitor Delta Upsilon's social media presence.
- Manage and coordinate video production processes.
- Manage and maintain video files in a database for all video and multimedia assets.
- Produce multi-media presentations for use at DU events.
- Assist with email marketing.
- Perform website updates via content management system.
- Participate in the creative process with other team members.
Preparation and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including fellow staff, board, members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have an eye for layout and design, strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or Final Cut Pro desirable.
- Understanding of Greek-letter organizations preferred.
Application Procedure: Please submit a résumé, work samples and a cover letter to the address below. Electronic applications are preferred. In your cover letter, please include your compensation requirements. Send to:
Director of Communications
Delta Upsilon Fraternity
8705 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268