- Proficiency in the following software programs: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is a plus.
- Ability to work with staff as a team member adn lead others as a project manager
- Knowledge of Fraternity structure and background
- Past conference, meeting, or event planning experience is a plus
- Conference planning and management
- Team management skills
- Desktop publishing experience
- Wide exposure to the International Fraternity's operation
- Leadership and professional development training
- Assist with the execution of the Leadership Institute
- Independent living
Please complete the online internship application. The application will ask for you to upload your resume and provide the names of references.
If you should have any questions regarding the internship program or the required application materials, please contact Michelle Marchand, Senior Director of Chapter Development, via email at email@example.com. Application deadline is March 15.