- Proficiency in the following software programs: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work with others as a team member. And also lead others as a project manager
- Knowledge of Fraternity structure and background
- Past conference, meeting, or event planning experience is a plus
- Conference planning and management
- Team management skills
- Desktop publishing experience
- Wide exposure to the International Fraternity's operation
- Leadership and professional development training
- Assist with the execution of the Leadership Institute
- Independent living
Please complete the online internship application. The application will ask for you to upload your resume and provide the names of references.
If you should have any questions regarding the internship program or the required application materials, please contact Karl Grindel, Associate Executive Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 317-875-8900 ext. 223. Application deadline is March 15.