Our student leaders will develop and grow personally as well as professionally, and add value back to their Greek and university communities through the combined efforts of university advisors, volunteers, alumni and IHQ staff. It is with this collaborative attitude that we present Delta Upsilon's partnership proposal. You will find included supplementary information that we see as advantageous to consider in distinguishing DU from any other fraternal organizations.
Rich Fraternity Heritage
- 180 years of brotherhood
- First non-secret, non-hazing international fraternity
- A ritual that has traditionally been and continues to be completely open
- More than 4,000 undergraduate men and 80,000 living alumni
- Prominent DU alumni who have spanned various fields and proven to be a cornerstone in North America's history
- Proctors of the UniLOA assessment
- Chapter Excellence Plan
- Three headquarters professional staff members specializing in expansion, recruitment and educational programming on site. They remain as advisors following the initial colonization effort
- Service oriented: Delta Upsilon's Global Service Initiative provides members with options for getting global service experience both abroad as well through domestic opportunities.
- Delta Upsilon Emerging Leaders (DUEL), an educational retreat for freshmen and sophomore future leaders
- Leadership Institute (LI), our annual educational conference and convention for undergraduates and alumni
- Regional Leadership Academy (RLA), for collaboration with chapters and volunteers through each geographic province
- Presidents Academy and Advisors Academy, including dynamic recruitment training