Chapter Development Director
The Chapter Development Director will provide visionary, creative and energetic leadership focused on supporting the growth and development of Delta Upsilon chapters and members. Chapter Development Directors will work to analyze, define and meet the varying needs of chapters and their members. CDDs shall serve as a liaison between the General Fraternity/International Headquarters and its chapters and colonies by guiding undergraduate members to realize and achieve the ideals and objectives of the Fraternity.
- Serve as the Fraternity’s key liaison to approximately 15 chapters. Manage fraternity partnerships with university administrators, chapter advisory boards, undergraduate officers and chapter members for those chapters.
- Assess, define, and implement strategies to support the development of chapters and members. Utilize regular conference calls, training webinars, on-site visits and retreats to support chapters in meeting the Fraternity’s mission.
- Develop and deliver curriculum and resources to help chapters meet their goals and objectives.
- Oversee the implementation and assessment of the Fraternity’s Men of Merit Chapter Standards.
- Monitor, review, and evaluate Chapter Excellence Plan submissions.
- Collect, monitor, and assist in analyzing assessment data for the Fraternity’s Membership Outcomes.
- Provide support and facilitation at Fraternity leadership and educational programs.
Candidates must possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and the willingness to work and communicate effectively with diverse populations and as a team. Willingness to travel 30 – 45% during the academic year.
Candidates must possess experience working with college students.
Master's degree in leadership education, higher education administration, student personnel, or related field or two years relevant work experience required.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary expectations, and three references with contact information to Michelle Marchand, Senior Director of Chapter Development at firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority application deadline is June 20, 2019.
Click here to download a PDF of the position description.