Position Title: Creative Specialist
Reports to: Director of Communications
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type: Full-time, mid-level position
Delta Upsilon Fraternity seeks qualified candidates to join its team as Creative Specialist. Reporting to the Director of Communications, this person will coordinate and execute the production of multi-media content that tells the story of Delta Upsilon and its members, as well as builds affinity for the Fraternity. This includes video production, social media management, and print and digital graphic design. As a member of the Communications Department, he or she will also help promote Delta Upsilon’s brand and assist the DU Educational Foundation in its communications/marketing needs.
- Create, edit, publish and promote engaging content across digital media, including compelling social copy, images, videos and more.
- Develop content for, manage and monitor Delta Upsilon’s social media presence. Includes analyzing media and channel performance and making recommendations for improvement.
- Produce multi-media presentations for use at DU events.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the Delta Upsilon International Fraternity and Educational Foundation.
- Assist in the layout and design of print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to: DU Quarterly magazine, annual reports, chapter and educational program resources, and event collateral.
- Assist in the development and execution of communications strategy.
- Participate in the creative process with other staff members.
- At least 2-4 years professional experience in marketing, design, multi-media or other communications field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must have an eye for layout and design
- Video production experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including fellow staff, board, members, volunteers, donors, educational program participants, and other supporters
- Understanding of Greek-letter organizations preferred
How to Apply
Please submit a résumé, work samples and a cover letter to the address below. Electronic applications are preferred. In your cover letter, please include your compensation requirements.
Ashley Martin Schowengerdt
Director of Communications
Delta Upsilon Fraternity
8705 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268