Digital Media Coordinator
Delta Upsilon Fraternity seeks qualified candidates to join its team as Digital Media Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Digital Media Coordinator will coordinate and execute the production of content that tells the story of Delta Upsilon and its members, as well as builds affinity for the Fraternity. This includes video production, social media management, email communications and website management. Together with the rest of the Communications Department, he or she will also help promote Delta Upsilon’s brand and assist the DU Educational Foundation in its communications/marketing needs.
The Digital Media Coordinator position is a full-time, salaried position with a benefits package to be based out of Delta Upsilon's International Headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Start date is flexible. The position is available for immediate employment or between now and May/June 2019.
- Develop and execute social media strategy
- Manage and monitor Delta Upsilon’s social media presence.
- Produce video content and manage video production processes.
- Produce multi-media presentations for use at DU events.
- Manage DU’s email marketing efforts by writing, designing and scheduling content.
- Oversee website updates via content management system.
- Participate in the creative process with other team members.
Preparation and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design or related field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; writing will be seen by mass audiences
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including fellow staff, board, members, volunteers, donors, educational program participants, and other supporters
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have an eye for layout and design
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Understanding of Greek-letter organizations preferred
Please submit a résumé, work samples and a cover letter to the address below. Electronic applications are preferred. In your cover letter, please include your compensation requirements.
Ashley Martin Schowengerdt
Director of Communications
Delta Upsilon Fraternity
8705 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Established in 1834, Delta Upsilon is a men’s college fraternity with 76 chapters and colonies across the United States and Canada. The Fraternity, founded at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, is the oldest, non-secret, Greek-letter society. More than 133,000 men have joined the organization since its founding 184 years ago.