2018 Leadership Institute Registration Open
March 27, 2018 - Registration for Delta Upsilon's 2018 Leadership Institute is now open! The event will be held July 26-29 at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Leadership Institute is DU's annual celebration where both undergraduate and alumni members gather for brotherhood and learning. Highlights of the Leadership Institute include:
- Educational programming for undergraduate members on topics such as chapter operations, leadership development, hands on training, and other hot topics affecting fraternity life
- Alumni programming including topics on advising, hot topics affecting fraternity life and more
- Awards celebrations honoring DU's top chapters and individual members
- Networking with more than 400 brothers from across North America
- Official Fraternity business through the Undergraduate Convention and Assembly of Trustees.
- Three nights at a beautiful desert resort!
The registration deadline is June 15, 2018. After this date, all registration costs increase by $50. Registration fees include lodging, four meals, and educational/promotional materials.
"Delta Upsilon is excited to bring the Leadership Institute to Scottsdale," said Executive Director Justin Kirk, Boise State '00. "In addition to outstanding programming and networking, the desert mountain backdrop will provide a unique and beautiful experience for our brothers."
Each undergraduate chapter/colony receives two complimentary registrations to LI and is encouraged to send up to eight attendees.
With full and part-time registration options available for alumni, LI serves as an opportunity to enjoy a desert retreat with family or fraternity brothers.
For questions about the Leadership Institute, contact Director of Educational Programs Veronica Moore.