LESTER COX BENEFACTORS
The Lester Cox Benefactors recognizes those who have given bequests to Delta Upsilon
About The Lester Cox Benefactors
The Lester Cox Benefactors recognizes the generosity of Delta Upsilon Fraternity members and friends who have given bequests to the Fraternity to advance its purposes and activities. The first member of the benefactors is Lester E. Cox, Pennsylvania 1898, who gave the bequest that made possible the construction of this International Fraternity Headquarters in 1971.
The DUEF is grateful to the following brothers whose Legacy gifts have been fulfilled, making them an honored DU Benefactor. Their names are memorialized on a permanent plaque in the DUEF Recognition Hall at the Fraternity Headquarters Building in Indianapolis, Indiana.