LI 2023 Registration Now Open
March 30, 2023 - Registration for the 2023 Leadership Institute is now open! Join Delta Upsilon July 28-30 at the Marriott Kansas City Country Club Plaza for its biggest event of the year. LI serves as DU's annual convention and features awards presentations, Fraternity business, educational and networking opportunities and more. Priority registration ends June 15, with prices increasing by $50 after that date.
All DU's are encouraged to attend LI, whether an undergraduate or alumnus. Each undergraduate chapter/associate chapter receives on registration scholarship from the International Fraternity or Educational Foundation, though sending four to eight is recommended. Registration covers the cost of select meals, program materials and hotel stay. All attendees must pay for their own travel.
Alumni, chapter advisors and guests are also encouraged to attend LI. Programming during General Sessions and meals will provide great networking and learning opportunities for any alumnus or volunteer.
Full and partial registrations are available for alumni, including a Grand Banquet only option. Guests can be registered on the registration form. Registration does not include travel.
For all attendees, cancellations will be accepted until July 7, 2022. Cancellations after that date will be ineligible for a refund. Undergraduates can send a replacement at no additional cost. No shows are also ineligible for a refund.
The complete Leadership Institute schedule will be announced at a later date. In the meantime, here are important dates to know.
Friday, July 28
- Optional pre-conference programming will take place in the afternoon.
- All undergraduate attendees must attend their Province Meeting prior to the Welcome Dinner. Provinces 1-3 will meet from 3-4 p.m. Provinces 4-6 will meet from 4-5 p.m.
- The Welcome Dinner will take place at 6:00 p.m.
- The Undergraduate Convention will take place following the Welcome Dinner.
Saturday, July 29
- Educational programming will take place all day for undergraduates an alumni.
- The Assembly of Trustees will take place at 8:30 a.m.
- The Awards Luncheon will take place.
- The Grand Banquet will be held Saturday evening.
Sunday, July 30
- Unless extending their stay, attendees should plan to travel home, Sunday, July 30. There is no LI programming that day.
Have questions about the Leadership Institute? Contact Director of Educational Programs Veronica Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.