Accessing the dU Portal For the first time
Delta Upsilon’s new DU Portal is for all undergraduate members, alumni and volunteers. There are a few ways to create your login and gain access.
METHOD 1: EMAIL INVITATION
If Delta Upsilon had an email address on file for you, you should have received an email invitation to the DU Portal asking you to set up your account. (See the invitation schedule on the DU Portal main page.) This email would have come from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “You have been invited to DU Portal.” From this email, complete the following steps:
- Click the link in the email to be taken to the DU Portal login page. Please note that the link in your email is unique to you and should not be shared with others.
- Use the email address you received the email at to register for FSID.
- FSID stands for Fraternity-Sorority ID. Our partners at ChapterSpot (who manage the DU portal) also manage portals for a variety of interfraternal services. Your FSID would work as a universal login (also known as single sign-on) for other sites using FSID.
- If you have used FSID on your campus, particularly campus administrators or fraternity/sorority life professionals, to access FSCentral or other industry apps, you may already have an account and just need to link it to your DU Portal record.
After your initial login, use this link to access the DU Portal: https://portal.deltau.org.
METHOD 2: Find your account manually
If you did not receive an email invitation to the DU Portal from IHQ (likely because the Fraternity does not have a valid or active email on file for you), you can manually set up your account online using the following steps:
- Go to https://portal.deltau.org.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Fill out the information to the best of your ability using your first and last name that was provided to DU when you first joined the Fraternity or began volunteering, the email address you think we may have on file for you, your chapter and your birthday. The system will use the information you provide to match you to your record in DU’s database.
- If the system is able to find your record in our database, you will receive an email with next steps on setting your password and logging in. (It will be the same steps as listed above in Method 1.)
- If the system was unable to find your record, a member of the IHQ staff will receive an alert and be in touch with you in 24-72 hours to resolve the issue. (Please keep IHQ’s business hours in mind when waiting to be contacted.)