Providing an extra level of support, Province Governors are volunteers who work with undergraduate and alumni chapters and colonies within a geographic area (called a province).
Appointed by the Board of Directors, a Province Governors duties include:
- Representing the Fraternity to all its stakeholders
- Building Better Men by focusing on the Fraternity's non-secret heritage and Four Founding Principles
- Assisting chapters in its province with meeting the Men of Merit Chapter Standards
- Establishing and achieving province goals each semester
- Communicating regularly with undergraduate and alumni leaders of the chapters and colonies in the province