Alumni Advisors play a big role in the success of our chapters. That’s why we train them.
About Advisors Academy
Held in conjunction with the Regional Leadership Academy, the Advisors Academy provides learning for individuals who interact regularly with a DU chapter or colony in an advisory role. At the Advisor’s Academy, our advisors:
- Learn and apply best practices in chapter advising
- Learn best practices in formulating working relationships with members
- Discover new resources and opportunities available to the chapters and colonies they advise
- Discover student development theory
- Learn new updates and trends in the fraternity system and in Delta Upsilon
- Benefit from networking with peer local-level advisors
- Formulate a personal advisement plan
- West -
- South -
- NORTHEAST -
- GREAT PLAINS -
- MIDWEST -
Contact Senior Director of Chapter Development Michelle Marchand at email@example.com.