Advisors play a big role in the success of our chapters. That’s why we train them.
About Advisors Academy
The Advisors Academy will provide learning for individuals who interact regularly with a DU chapter in an advisory role. At the Advisor’s Academy, our advisors:
- Learn and apply best practices in chapter advising
- Learn best practices in formulating working relationships with members
- Discover new resources and opportunities available to the chapters they advise
- Discover student development theory
- Learn new updates and trends in the fraternity system and in Delta Upsilon
- Benefit from networking with peer local-level advisors
- Formulate a personal advisement plan
2022 Advisors Academy
The 2022 Advisors Academy will be a virtual program! This format will allow more advisors to attend without having to travel or take time away from work.
In addition to the virtual Advisors Academy, advisors may still register for the Regional Leadership Academy should they choose to participate in that in-person programming with Executive Board officers.