Advisors play a big role in the success of our chapters. That’s why we train them.
About Advisors Academy
The Advisors Academy will provide learning for individuals who interact regularly with a DU chapter in an advisory role. At the Advisor’s Academy, our advisors:
- Learn and apply best practices in chapter advising
- Learn best practices in formulating working relationships with members
- Discover new resources and opportunities available to the chapters they advise
- Discover student development theory
- Learn new updates and trends in the fraternity system and in Delta Upsilon
- Benefit from networking with peer local-level advisors
- Formulate a personal advisement plan
2022 Advisors Academy
The 2022 Advisors Academy will be a virtual program! This format will allow more advisors to attend without having to travel or take time away from work. Registration will open later this fall.
Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022
1-5 p.m. Eastern
In addition to the virtual Advisors Academy, advisors may still register for the Regional Leadership Academy should they choose to participate in that in-person programming with Executive Board officers.