Chapter Excellence plan Submission
CEP submissions for 2020-2021 are now open!
The Chapter Excellence Plan (CEP) is a reporting and planning tool that ensures each Delta Upsilon chapter is operationally sound and firmly rooted in the Four Founding Principles. Through the CEP web portal, chapter Executive Board members can submit at any time for IHQ staff to review and provide feedback.
- Fall submissions: Dec. 30 at 1:59 p.m. PDT.
- Spring and year-round submissions: June 1 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Instead of earning points on submissions as in the past, chapters now need to complete all Required Criteria, at least 40% or more of Optional Criteria, use the CEP Planning Form to set goals, and use CEP submission form to report what they have completed. CEP completion corresponds to the following Men of Merit levels:
- Aspiration: All Required criteria and 70% of Optional criteria
- Expectation: All Required criteria and 50% of Optional criteria
- Minimum: All Required criteria and 40% of Optional criteria
If a chapter does not complete all of the Required criteria or completes the Required criteria but not at least 40% of the Optional criteria, the chapter will be considered Below Minimum.