Delta Upsilon is hiring a Leadership Consultants for the 2019-2010 academic year.
Leadership Consultants are the Fraternity's key ambassadors, working directly with students, alumni and universities to advance Delta Upsilon's initiatives. In this position, you will be challenged to improve and enhance the skills you acquired in school and further prepare yourself for any career by gaining important managerial and hands-on experience. This position involves extensive travel, and as a result a consultant will meet brothers and make connections throughout North America. This position is not limited to the tasks of enhancing chapter operations, establishing new chapters and recruiting new members into the Fraternity.
Start date would be in June 2019.
More specifically, a Leadership Consultant's responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary staff member on expansion efforts
- Conduct chapter visits relating to various aspects of chapter operations
- Assist in the logistical preparation and planning for expansion
- Serve as a staff member responsible for recruiting new members
- Provide officer training for colony members and during chapter visits
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing and evaluating Chapter Excellence Plan (CEP) submissions
- Serve as chapter liaison
- Assist in creating and collecting Fraternity-related resources
- Assist with the Fraternity's educational programs
- Must be a member of Delta Upsilon Fraternity
- Ability to understand and demonstrate a commitment to Delta Upsilon's Mission and Four Founding Principles
- Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Demonstrated leadership within the Fraternity and/or student organizations
- A desire for extensive travel and relocation to Indianapolis, Indiana
- Ownership or full access to an insured vehicle
- Professional conduct and appearance
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Senior Director of Chapter Development Michelle Marchand at email@example.com or (815) 751-3094.