TAKE THE COURSE
HOW DO I COMPLETE GREEKLIFEEDU?
Please Read Carefully.
You are expected to complete GreekLifeEdu. You will need ONE EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course(s) from your dashboard. If you already have an EverFi account through your university, please log back in and follow the instructions under ALREADY HAVE A HIGHER ED ACCOUNT.
To fulfill Delta Upsilon’s requirement:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/register
- Enter the Registration Code: f900ab8c and click “I’m a Student” to create your EverFi Account
- Complete Part 1 of GreekLifeEdu within the first two weeks of the Associate Member Education Program
- After 30-45 days, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of the program, which must be completed prior to Initiation.
* If you already have an EverFi Higher Ed Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code f900ab8c by clicking “Add a Course” in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the last two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Delta Upsilon will only receive information about the membership as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.