TAKE THE COURSE
HOW DO I COMPLETE GREEKLIFEEDU?
Please Read Carefully.
Each member is expected to complete GreekLifeEdu and pass with a score of 80% or higher. Your chapter will benefit by completing the course. Once the chapter reaches a 50% completion of all members, you will receive a 5% discount on next year’s Loss Prevention bill. If you reach 75% completion, the discount is 10% for the 2021-2022 academic year. In addition, the Men of Merit Learning Assessment standards require the following: 60% (Minimum), 75% (Expectation) and 100% (Aspiration) completion of GreekLifeEDU for this academic year.
To fulfill Delta Upsilon’s requirement:
Step One- Chapter will report any new associate members (AMs) via the Associate Member Report. This should be done with 7 days of the Pledging Ceremony.
Step Two- All new associate members will be registered by IHQ staff members (within 72 Hours) with EverFi. After they have been registered, associate members will receive an individual email from EverFi from: firstname.lastname@example.org with further instructions to create a password and start the course.
Step Three- Complete Part 1 of GreekLifeEdu within the first two weeks of the Associate Member Education Program.
Step Four- After 14 days, associate members will log back into GreekLifeEdu and complete Part 2 of the program, which must be completed prior to Initiation. Each Delta Upsilon member must complete Part 1 (Survey 1 & 2) and Part 2 (Survey 3) with a passing grade of 80% or higher to be considered completed with the course.
* If you already have an EverFi Higher Ed Account through your university, you will receive new log-in instructions from your institution for other courses. Each EverFi course will have a unique log-in, thus you can only access GreekLifeEDU with your Delta Upsilon login.
Other Important Information:
- EverFi only makes GreekLifeEdu available during certain time frames. For fall 2020
- Part 1 will open on Aug. 20
- Part 1 will close on Nov. 30
- Part 2 will close on Dec. 20
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities. To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the last two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Delta Upsilon will only receive information about the membership as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.